The little-known Otto Zahn came to the United States from Europe in the late nineteenth century, and eventually settled in Memphis, establishing the Zahn Bindery. Virtually all Zahn bindings seem to be in private collections; this is the only one at Princeton.
Author: Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.
Title: The seven lamps of architecture.
Edition: New edition.
Published: Sunnyside, Ornington, England: G. Allen, 1880.
[BINDING - ZAHN]. ROSSETTI, Dante Gabriel. Poems.
Portland: Thomas B. Mosher, 1902.
- gelatinpop reblogged this from yama-bato
- zam40 likes this
- uglyursus reblogged this from kxxrxh
- kebun-binatang reblogged this from kxxrxh
- nazlimdumlu likes this
- magicmix731 reblogged this from booksnbuildings
- firsttenthousand likes this
- art-of-day likes this
- timtimtim likes this
- workman reblogged this from barbaraeatworld
- nends likes this
- workman likes this
- barbaraeatworld reblogged this from booksnbuildings and added:
- mayohiga reblogged this from yama-bato
- thetranscendentalmodernist likes this
- literary-labyrinth likes this
- thisiseunoia likes this
- mediumaevum likes this
- signales likes this
- brokeinspades likes this
- kxxrxh reblogged this from yama-bato
- preguntashermosas reblogged this from booksnbuildings
- eritissimilesdeo likes this
- laur9486 reblogged this from babybear1994
- senses-working-overtime likes this
- petitpoulailler likes this
- wrank reblogged this from booksnbuildings
- booksnbuildings likes this
- iamjapanese likes this
- neutralnotes likes this
- lushlight likes this
- hummingsoftly likes this
- laura-casanova likes this
- iamnotthatbad reblogged this from yama-bato
- iamnotthatbad likes this
- t-s-k-b likes this
- bountylist likes this
- rerylikes likes this
- gregorystees likes this
- ushishir likes this
- iconoclassic likes this
- aveclivres reblogged this from yama-bato
- merisoniomdesign reblogged this from yama-bato
- babybear1994 reblogged this from yama-bato
- yama-bato posted this